Friday, October 27, 2006

Vibrating at nearly RESONAting frequency!!!!!

I joined my college nearly 2 years ago. It was a September 29th. My previous experience wid engineering college was thru my chechi who studied at CET from 1997-2001. When I came here, I was just another fresher. Now I'm jus another 3rd year student. But I'm 2 resonances old, goin on to be 3. When I was in 1st yr, i was a volunteer in project contest committee. In 2nd year, I was in Organising Committee as an executive volunteer, thanx to chettanmar like Jayadev n Mathaiachan. It was fun, jus running around from seminar hall to the enormous exhibition hall and back, tracking the live cable feed of events taking place at Seminar Hall, that was shown in Exhibition realtime thru CC TV, for the first time in our college for years perhaps. that was fun.

RESONANCE 06 is round the corner. Nov 1,2,3. We are already running around, taking pain to keep up pace. it's definitely gonna be fun, my name being in 4 different committees. so hectic days ahead, n i'm havin an improvement exam for my C paper of 3rd sem morrow, so gotta go n study.
'Bye...
27th October- 5 p.m.

No comments: